Ring Size Guide
The most commonly purchased men’s ring size is Size 9
The most commonly purchased women’s ring size is Size 9
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE AT HOME
- Cut a thin paper or thread
- Wrap the thread around your finger. Make sure the thread is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
- Mark the location where the thread meets and measure the distance with your ruler. Use millimeters to measure your circumstances.
- Measure your fingers a few times to ensure the sizing is correct.
- Use the International ring size chart to determine your size.
NEED MORE HELP? Contact Us